Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yarn Over, Pull Through the Loop...



     I know, you are probably sick and tired of seeing the same book and project. To tell you the truth, I am getting sick of it too. Not of the book. Thankfully, I am almost done with the dog. He is only missing two legs. 
     On the Shores of Silver lake is awesome. My nose is constantly buried in its pages. I can't wait til I can read the rest of the series.
     Time to finish my dog and start a new project (probably another animal).






                                                           

3 comments:

  1. I love the dog.( and the little house books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I've followed you over from Yarn Along! This little dog is so sweet ;) Love that little sideways smile on his face. I've recently purchased the entire Little House series from the thrift store, and at some point plan to read them (although I'm a bit old to be reading them now!). I must say I think the photo of your brother Caleb is hilarious!! It looks like someone has stuck him onto a hook on the wall ... still laughing at it!! Have a great day Nicole :D Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog is adorable!! And I know how you feel about posting the same projects every week. But, when one is busy, progress on crocheting is not always the first priority! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete