Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inactive Knitting



I haven't been knitting as of late, but a few days ago I grabbed some of my cheap yarn and cast on a simple ribbed scarf. I like it because I don't have to think about it, which means less slipped stitches. It will probably take me forever, but I don't have anything else to knit or crochet, so I don't mind.

I am currently reading two books, one of which I will finish today. Robinson Crusoe I have been reading a little while, and I am really enjoying it. Daniel Defoe's writing style is simple, yet the wording and structure of the story is far beyond anything a modern writer could accomplish.

The second book I bought last night on the kindle, and I am reading it on my IPad. It's titled Have Your Cake and Lose Weight Too, by Danelle Wolford. I follow Danelle's blog, and last night I found out the ebook was on sale for a really great price. So far I am enjoying it immensely. I don't need to lose any weight at all, but I love learning about nutrition, which I know will help me in keeping my future family healthy.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment