Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Finished Objects

     So I have been knitting, sewing, and crocheting lately and I finished some of my projects. I love to have a project finished so I can use it. I have two today, one is a knitted object, and one is a sewing object.



     The sewing object was the next one in the book I am using. In an earlier
post I talked about the book. As you can see here, the sewing project is a face mask. The face mask is the kind you put on before you go to bed. I should have finished this a long time ago, but I totally procrastinated and it took me weeks instead of a few days. I did finish it though, so that is a plus.  
     The knitted object is a cowl. 


    Here is the cowl on me. It is made from Madelinetosh DK weight yarn, and is 100% merino wool. Sadly, I don't know the colorway. I loved working with the yarn and want MORE, but it is kind of expensive. Sigh. The cowl came out really soft and it's comfortable.


     I love knitting and sewing and can't wait to start and finish more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment